AUSEAL BLEND XYLENE is used as a thinner for Auseal – Curite solvent based sealer, and also as a general cleaner for machinery and applicators.
Auseal Blend Solvent can also be used to clean concrete sealers and prepare them for sealing. It can also soak out grease and oil stains from concrete prior to sealing.
- Appearance: Clear colourless low – viscous liquid
- Total Solids: N/A
- pH: N/A
- Specific Gravity: 0,8
- Water Solubility: Immiscible
- Min Film Forming Temp: N/A
- Min Film Thickness: N/A
- Application rate: See Below.
Auseal Blend Solvent is used for thinning down solvent based resin products, either because of high viscosity, or to assist penetration into the substrate. An exception is 50% solvent for Hardseal, High Gloss or Supreme Seal is recommended.
Auseal Blend Solvent is used for cleaning spray equipment, broom heads or rollers. If using to clean spraying machines just flush with solvent.
- DO NOT use on plastics or surfaces affected by solvents.
- DO NOT use on paint, lacquered, varnished or polished surfaces.
- DO NOT use on carpets, vinyls or similar floor surfaces.
- DO NOT use on any glazed products.
- Contains flammable solvents and precautions should be taken when using.
Auseal Blend Solvent is available in 5, 10, 20 litre drums.
Refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet before handling or use.
The use of this product sold is beyond the control of the seller all conditions and warranties of all kinds, in relation to its use or application or otherwise are hereby excluded save for those non– exclusive warranties implied by The Trade Practices Act, 1974 CtH) or any other act.
As this information is of as general nature we cannot assume responsibility for individual cases.
It is the user’s responsibility to determine whether the surface of the product is to be applied is thoroughly clean of any grease and oil as per instructions.