PVC PIPE CEMENT – TYPE N (NON-PRESSURE)
Bostik PVC Pipe Cement – Type N (Non-Pressure) is a fast setting, high bond strength PVC pipe cement designed for adhering rigid PVC to itself, both in pipe, fittings and sheet form in non-pressure applications.
About PVC Pipe Cement Type N
- Meets Australian and New Zealand standards AS/NZS 4020
- WaterMark certified
- Suitable for use in contact with drinking water applications
- Low VOC
- Best used in conjunction with Bostik PVC Priming Fluid
- Ready for use, no mixing required
- Applicator brush included
Type N Pipe Cement is ideal for bonding with PVC-U pipes and PVC-U fittings, and bonding PVC-U pipes to ABS fittings only. It can be used in interior and exterior locations, in commercial and residential applications.