Spraychief Classic 5000 Diaphragm Airless Spray (Electric)
Available in Petrol or Electric
This is a reliable medium to high capacity airless spray unit and gun at a reasonable price,
recommended to house painters, roofers, Structual steel.
- Diaphragm pump with a capacity of 5 Litres/min flow rate (Italian Pump)
- 3190 PSI/ 220 BAR maximum pressure
- Electric Motor-1.5KW Single Phase 240VAC universal motor (Electrical motor according to EEC regulations)
- Petrol Motor- Genuine Honda GX160 5.5Hp Motor (Match tested by Honda Australia-green and gold approved) 3 year warranty
- Supports up to 0.031° Tip
- 52 kg weight
- Unit comes complete with flexible Suction System, 15 metres HP Airless Paint hose, Spraychief reversible airless tip of your choice and base.
- Trolley Frame option- powdercoated frame with fold down handle bars to fit in ute and flat free tyres
- Skid mount also available for petrol units with rubber mounts
What is the advantage of a diaphragm pump?
There are less moving parts than a piston pump and they are easier and cheaper to repair. Also, with less moving parts they are robust and a high performance unit that will provide top service to you for many years. The Classic 5000 is the best value on the market when you compare it to the performance and price of the competition. Available in Petrol
- Petrol model number- 5000P
Spraychief Petrol Units Have been Match Tested By Honda Australia-Spraychief are an Authorised OEM Dealer